FallenTogether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenTogether

A linkshell on Caitsith

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seali

Seali

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-01-24

April Empty
PostSubject: April   April Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:20 pm

In Mid April I would like to start going into Sky at least once a week. The day we go will probably end up changing depending on how many groups are in sky at the times we go (you know me, I like as little competition as possible).

I'm not sure how your schedules will go, but I'd like to suggest Tuesdays or Thursday nights (for now, I know we wanted statics on those nights... but those haven't started yet. When we start them this can change.) starting around 9 or 10pm EST (whichever is best for you guys). Or both nights... however you want to do it.

For now I'll be going as pld until bells is 75, and my suggested setup would be: Pld, blu, drg/bst(for zip widescan), blm/whm, blm/whm -- That leaves me depending on ureii's blu heals and koro/cano helping healing a bit... but until Mari is up and going again I don't see much choice. I'm going to HOPE that in the next two weeks that Mari comes back to add his rdm to the mix.

This also means that our sky rules need to be finished and posted before we go. Not that I think you guys need them... but when we do start adding people things need to have already been in place and working.
Back to top Go down
http://sealie.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1.htm
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Number of posts : 279

April Empty
PostSubject: Re: April   April Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 am

Tue/Thur nights will work for me on events. It is really Wed that I cannot do. It took some testing, but Wed's due to school weigh with a lot of work to complete in one day (verses the 4 days I have after Thur). So other than that, sounds disco.

Bam scheds, we'll see how we go.
Back to top Go down
Seali

Seali

Number of posts : 536

April Empty
PostSubject: Re: April   April Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 am

After this week I'm fortunately back on a normal schedule... god stupid Masters.... my friend left yesterday... but because my mom is still out of town due to my aunt being sent to the hospital I'm being drug around with my dad to all the formal events and stuff..... which well... sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://sealie.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1.htm
Sponsored content

April Empty
PostSubject: Re: April   April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallenTogether :: Administration :: Sky-
Jump to: