FallenTogether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenTogether

A linkshell on Caitsith

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynamis Changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 pm

* Blue mage / Corsair / Puppetmaster Artifacts and Relics

The wait is finally over!
At long last, the highly anticipated relic gear sets of the blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster jobs are here! Rounding out the standard 5-piece sets, the more recently added back and waist items will also be added to September's version update. Players with these jobs can now look forward to obtaining the ingredient items required to temper their artifact and relic gear with even greater enhancements!
When considering how to best introduce this equipment, the development team weighed many options, including the possibility of entirely original methods. In the end, however, the decision was made that such means would be largely unfair by rendering only players with these jobs capable of accessing new game content. Therefore, all of the above items will be procured in the same way as their predecessors, namely via exploits in the Dynamis and Limbus areas.

* Drop Rates

Great care has been put into assuring that current drop rates will see no negative impact from the introduction of the new blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster gear sets. Players can rest easy knowing that any and all necessary adjustments to the drop rate ratios have been considered and implemented to maintain a fair and balanced game experience.
Furthermore, the overall drop rates of select Dynamis areas, covering the relic gear of all jobs old and new, are set to be raised as well.

* Entry Fees

In light of the additions and adjustments detailed above, the entry fees for both Dynamis and Limbus were also brought under careful reconsideration.
Thanks in part to the ground being made by the Special Task Force in combating RMT-related activities, and subsequent normalization of the game economy, the following reduction in price to entry items will be implemented in the upcoming September version update.

Timeless Hourglass: 1,000,000 gil -> 500,000 gil
Cosmo-Cleanse: 30,000 gil -> 15,000 gil

If I was a betting woman, I'd be rich for calling Blue Mage AFv2 being a dark blue/black set up.

Dynamis/limbus anyone?
Back to top Go down
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 pm

Dynamis cost: 500 / 6 = Roughly 84k per person's entry. Although I'm sure we'll discover ways to fully fund/donations to the mule, basically either dynamis can be accessed in quicker time/2 dynamis runs could go for the full price of one.
Back to top Go down
Mari

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

ZOMG They're actually going to lower the Dynamise fee!? *dies* It's about time that they finally did that after how many years of requests from the player base? >.>
Back to top Go down
Seali

Seali

Number of posts : 536

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Yay!!

If we did this once a week (looks like I have to start looking for time slots that are available) I'd be happy to fit 100k per run as thats not hard at all to get from bats.

Not to mention we should do some antlion ENMs.

I didn't think limbus was that bad at all for an entry fee... but hey! 15k just makes it easier!

Also, CoR AFv2 looks stupid

Dynamis Changes Relic0

Dynamis Changes Relic1

Dynamis Changes Relic2

Dynamis Changes Relic3
Back to top Go down
http://sealie.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1.htm
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Dropping Like Flies bcnm so far has been ridiculously profitable for only 30 seals, and 2hrs. A pld with two smns can do it in no time with an equal profit of 200-400k depending on if the pin or ni drops.

Antlion by far we have the jobs for? Climb the mountain!

Under Observation is also equally profitable with the right jobs. That Kraken never drops, but at least oxblood on consistent. Between farming and beast seals, we could fund the mule weekly with no problems. When I level on bees again, I'll send more cursed soups.

Also, I may just have a way to print gil if I get enough water crystals and some patience.

Also! If anyone ever has coeurl meat, I can turn that into a profit.

ALSO, yes, Cor af looks silly D: The poor bastards.

Sirrah cheap limbus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamis Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamis Changes   Dynamis Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamis Changes
Page 1 of 1