FallenTogether
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FallenTogether

A linkshell on Caitsith

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ver Update this coming Sept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Ver Update this coming Sept Empty
PostSubject: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Although its like all updates that come and go, something that made my heart skip a beat was seeing the Goblin Dynamis statue in the preview picture roster.

The area doesn't quite look like the new Zhval zone, but at the same time who knows. Holy sjfsfkshf
Back to top Go down
Seali

Seali

Number of posts : 536

PostSubject: Re: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Er... that LOOKS like Rulude garden's floor... and that pup AFv2 looks neat... all red 'n stuff (If thats what it is, its kinda far away or im blind). It's possible that we can see some sort of even take place in jeuno's past... or perhaps they just gave up and are putting the new AFs in existing dynamis.
Back to top Go down
http://sealie.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1.htm
RetroRobot

RetroRobot

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 am

Omnomnom puppet af2 <3

I remember a notice somewhere that all the aht urgan jobs reference their AF history to the past. As well, I do recall a screenshot with the Purple Prez in Jeuno that was non-zilart based. So, its very well possible that Jeuno will be open to us eventually, but most defiantly not for the same purposes?

That or the other insert of Aht urgan AF2 into dynamis. :v I guess we'll see!
Back to top Go down
cei

cei

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 am

it can be assumed from the banner than dnc & sch are getting their group 2 merits in this update as well.

my predictions are they're gonna either pull a limbus and have a drop be turned in for relic in dynamis or state the adventurer influence in wotg causes relic to be dropped now. which doesn't make any sense. who knows, maybe the advancing wotg plot has one of each of the new jobs aiding the nations. like if cors are the rouge citizens of taznavia i could see one wearing relic showing up in sandy to se wtf they're doing (assuming the taznavia already happened.)
Back to top Go down
http://stray-children.net/graffitisky/
Seali

Seali

Number of posts : 536

PostSubject: Re: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 pm

My "want" would be for them to open up Jeuno for "battles" maybe to help defend it and have the zone instanced. Then have Quest NPCs that ask for materials dropped from monsters in there for all the jobs... like they need specific materials from the beastmen forces to create an armor that can stand up to them. (and for a side note they could be the hydra corpse armor makers trying to design the AF and you get rewarded for finding what they need with your very own armor).
Back to top Go down
http://sealie.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ver Update this coming Sept   Ver Update this coming Sept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ver Update this coming Sept
Page 1 of 1